[clug-talk] Sowing the Seeds of Open Source Advocacy

Owen Stenseth owen at bonemachine.org
Fri Mar 4 15:13:53 PST 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 02:47:18PM -0700, Shawn wrote:
> Came across this article on slashdot today.  There's been talk about advocacy
> in the past, so thought it might be pertinent.  (I haven't read through the
> article yet).
>
> http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2005/03/03/advocacy.html

For those of you who don't know who Jono Bacon is you should take a listen to Lug Radio it's a really good once a week linux centric podcast. Another worthwhile podcast is the Linux Linc Tech Show.

http://www.lugradio.org/
http://www.thelinuxlink.net/tllts/

Podcasts and podcasters seem to only think about people with portable MP3 players but I listed to a large number of podcasts every day right off my desktop.

--
Owen