[clug-talk] [OT] Bottlescrew Bill's

Jarrod Major jmajor at nucleus.com
Fri Mar 4 11:18:47 PST 2005

As a good number of our members are patrons, I thought this might interest
folks:

BEER FEST 2005 Saturday March 5th
20 Breweries, 50 Beers, unlimited fun..... and all for only $20. From 2pm to
5pm we invite representatives from over 20 different breweries to pour
generous samples of as many beers as they want. For a small entry fee of
$20, you get to sample a whole range of new and exciting products.
Also,enter to win great prizes at our Carnival Booth which features all
sorts of brewerania (souvenir items with a brewery logo) . But wait, that's
not all.....
>From 7pm onwards party to the sound of WADE, our live band at the After
Party, where tickets are only $5 (in advance) and the fun is free....
Plus, the best part: proceeds from the Beer Fest and the Carnival Booth go
directly to the Mustard Seed Street Ministry. Last year we raised $750!!

www.bottlescrewbill.com

Jarrod