[clug-talk] Results of the AGM

Cameron Nikitiuk cameron.nikitiuk at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 3 07:11:46 PST 2005

Hmmm I smell a voting scandal brewing.....how many votes were mailed in from
Ward 10.  LOL!

Seriously though....my hearty congrats and a warm Hazaa! for our new
executive and my encouragement for those who didn't win or are considering
running next term...please do so.

Just a thought.  Maybe this new executive could work on getting the Beef
Border issue and the NHL strike resolved.