[clug-talk] Hello everyone

Cameron Nikitiuk cameron.nikitiuk at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 31 08:23:49 PST 2005

Welcome to the list & to CLUG Paul!

If you get the chance why don't you come out to the Meeting on
Wednesday....details on clug.ca

You know...there have been a few folks from Banff, Canmore, etc.

WOnder if any of the Mtn Folk there have given thoughts to starting their
own LUG...not that they aren't welcome in the Calgary one.... but......

Hey...or maybe CLUG could establish a satellite LUG in Canmore/Banff and any
other places out there.

The only thing we have to watch out for is the bears in the park.. eating
the penguins. ;-)