[clug-talk] Linux distro for older laptop?

Bonnie Ferguson bferguson at cupe.ca
Sun Jan 30 17:02:55 PST 2005

Hi Shawn,
I am not familiar with all the system requirements you describe but it
might be helpful to note that my experiences with Ubuntu (live cd) on
the laptop and the installed version on a much older and more limited pc
were very different.  The latter was better, faster but I don't know if
it would make any difference on the networking problems.  Just a thought.
Bonnie