[clug-talk] Speaking of CLUG meetings...

Jason Louie jason.k.louie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:41:15 PST 2005

Gentoo is a good option as a compile since it would talk quite a while
to install on a single machine compile.  However, for a presentation I
believe it might be better to demo on an application that could
compile in 5 - 10 min on a single machine and show the difference in
time saved on a multiple machine assisted compile.  After which a full
gentoo build could be done in the remaining time.  The point of distCC
really is the speed difference which really should be the focus of a
distCC presentation.

Kevin, it is your presentation so it is your choice to decide what is
best suited in your presentation.