[clug-talk] K3B - adding data to .iso before burning CD

Dave Watkins dave at davewatkins.net
Thu Jan 27 07:37:40 PST 2005

Good morning all,

I am trying to burn an .iso image to CD AND add 4 folders with
data/applications in them to the same CD.

Basically I'd like to burn the IPCop .iso AND add folders containing some
add-ons like blacklists, advproxy and a URL filter add-on as well.

Is there a way to write the .iso to file, add the other information and then
burn the whole thing to one CD.

I know I can do this easily on 2 CDs, one with the .iso and one with the
other info but I'd like to roll this all into one neat package.

Thanks,

Dave Watkins