[clug-talk] Speaking of CLUG meetings...

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 27 03:41:40 PST 2005

There seems to be more intrest regarding distcc than gentoo, I think, so
i will suggest doing a more extensive distcc presentation, maybe with a nice
compile of some big package...
Now, may i suggest a gentoo install as a demo for distcc, or am I pushing the
envelope here ??
Cheers
Szemir

Ps.: I will bring the 4 port wireless smc router and some cat5 cables, so we
can have a small local network for the compile, any compile.