[clug-talk] Speaking of CLUG meetings...

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Wed Jan 26 21:25:12 PST 2005

My vote is for DistCC.

My reasoning is a) (somewhat selfishily) I've installed Gentoo before, and
their install guide covers the installation very well. b) I can see how
DistCC would speed up my Gentoo installs, but it also applies to ANY
compiling job (if I understand things right).  So, DistCC is more pertinent
to me personally, and (IMHO) to the group at large.

My thoughts...

Shawn