[clug-talk] Enterprise Linux?

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 20 21:54:22 PST 2005

There would be no difference. The support is what you get from the company,
and you do get that. Not like if you have 2 people who would know how to keep
a linux maintained and up to date won't do a pretty good job regarding
support and stuff.
Now with the enterprise version you likely would get older packages with lots
of patches bakported ... but this would vary from distro to distro.

Cheers
Szemir