[clug-talk] Enterprise Linux?

Travis Rousseau unleashed at unleashedgamers.com
Thu Jan 20 21:27:35 PST 2005

Ok sorry but the DVD Novell sent me was a dud :( just won't work!

I would recommend Debian woody or Slackware for enterprise "like"
situations or where you need low maintenance equipment and want
stability but dont need really good support (In my opinion google can
provide some of the best support just by googling the errors)

I use Suse 9.2 and the like for more desktop situations where stability
is not as critical (In my opinion)

Travis R.