[clug-talk] Corporate Groupware Solution (Windows/Linux)

Jim Clarke jclarke at wiredunderground.com
Wed Jan 19 17:16:32 PST 2005

Hey, I am currently in the same search. I have found that sugarcrm and vtiger
would be what you are looking for. For more information go to sourceforge and
search for "crm"  you will see both of these excellent open source solutions
in the top 5 of your search results,

cheers,

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:52:04 -0700, smagnuson wrote
http://freshmeat.net/projects/covide/?branch_id=47734&release_id=185146

> sig

client supporting IMAP and have the folders, and filters, all working from the
server-side.

> The Novell OpenExchange Server 4.1 seems pretty close but is locked
> to a particualr distro and the next version does not have enough
> info that I can find to say if it supports all of what I am looking for.
>
> And Groupwise seems to also be close, but depends on eDirectory and
> not LDAP? Correct me if I am wrong.
>
> This seems like it would be such a useful product, to support all
> these things, but just cant seem to find anything close yet.

> Open Enterprise Solutions
> Linux & Open Source Solutions for Business
>
> Johnny Stork
> Squamish, BC
>
> www.openenterprise.ca

Jim Clarke