[clug-talk] Corporate Groupware Solution (Windows/Linux)

Kin C Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Wed Jan 19 15:43:49 PST 2005

On 1/19/2005 3:58:11 PM, CLUG General (clug-talk at clug.ca) wrote:
 > I have what is starting to look like an intractible problem. Or maybe an
 > indication of a great opportunity for filling a niche in the mixed
 > Linux/Windows world. If any one here has any suggestions I would be
 > greatful. I beleive I sent out a similiar request last year sometime and a
 > few did reply, (Aaron maybe), with things like Kroupware, and others with
 > OpenGroupware I think.

Aaron would be able to fill you in on Kolab -- after the demo he did last
year, I was really excited and am waiting for version 2 to be out there for
a bit (I understand it was release at the end of the year.)  I thought it
would work well with Aethera.

For contact management, Mitch Kapoor has been working on Chandler.  It is
suppose to be featured in an upcoming conference next month in San
Diego.  This might be a part of a solution as well but since we can't wait,
we will be resorting to Act! for client management.

Hope you find something -- I would be interested as well (Linux, windows
and macs).