[clug-talk] presentation topic for February

Kevin Anderson maillist at digital-adrenaline.com
Wed Jan 19 08:10:50 PST 2005

I think there are two potential presentations being discussed as one here.

The first was a demonstration of distcc.
The second was a very fast install of Gentoo (shoot for 1/2 an hour).

I think we need to pick one, and go with that, rather than trying to talk
about an install of gentoo, as well as trying to talk about an install of
distcc.  They are different, and although they can work together (and should
if people have more than one box), they don't need to.

My understanding was that we had decided that distcc was a better topic,
simply because it was relevant to every distro, whereas Gentoo was quite
obviously Gentoo specific.

Kev.