[clug-talk] presentation topic for February

Jarrod Major jmajor at nucleus.com
Wed Jan 19 07:59:16 PST 2005

> -----Original Message-----
> From: clug-talk-bounces at clug.ca [mailto:clug-talk-bounces at clug.ca] On
> Behalf Of Travis Rousseau
> Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 1:28 AM
> To: CLUG General
> Subject: Re: [clug-talk] presentation topic for February
>
> Will you still need the mac address?

Yup anyone wishing to connect to the DeVry wireless network in that room
must provide me with their MAC address. I then have to pass it on to their
IT people to have it added to the database.

Anyone who hasn't supplied me with their MAC should do so well in advance of
the meeting. Please send it to my privately Travis (and anyone else who
hasn't already sent it).

Thanks,

Jarrod