[clug-talk] presentation topic for February

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 18 14:03:28 PST 2005

Hi Nick.
If a stage 3 fits better into the timeframe, than we go with that, The
knoppix-distcc disks have a good set of gcc compiles, and can be selected
during boot. So you only need to say the version number you will need.
I will start the foot-work regarding the compile-farm at DeVry , I hope i can
get that one.
On the other hand, anyone who has a laptop with wireless can chip-in with the
compile. That would make it a true ADP = Audience Driven Presentation :-))

Cheers
Szemir