[clug-talk] [OT-again] Sharp Zaurus

Cade Cairns cairnsc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 17:48:03 PST 2005

You probably won't have much luck finding one in Calgary. The last I
checked they are still virtually impossible to find in Canada at all.
Even if they were, I would suggest looking at the Zaurus SL-C3000
first. I think the design of them is great, possibly even worth the
extra money it would take to purchase online. Maybe even worth saving
for ;) In general, I would expect you to have the best luck shopping
online for any model of Zaurus.

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:50:03 -0700, Travis Rousseau
<unleashed at unleashedgamers.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if any store in calgary have the Sharp Zaurus' with
> linux? I just found out my paycheck is real nice and if i could get a
> linux handheld that would be sweeeeeet!
>
> Travis R.

Regards,
Cade Cairns