[clug-talk] IPCop / SquidGuard Definitive Guide

Dave Watkins dave at davewatkins.net
Wed Jan 12 09:26:50 PST 2005

HI All,

Well in my search for a decent content filtering / proxy solution has led me
to consider IPCop with the SquidGuard add-on. It seems like it might be
easier to configure and maintain than a Squid / Dan's Guardian combo.

With the demise of Nexus I'm looking for reference material or links for the
above. If any of you have suggestions for books, yes paper, or links that
can help I'll be eternally in your debt.

Cheers,

Dave Watkins
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

dave at davewatkins.net