[clug-talk] Communications Coordinator

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Mon Jan 10 22:45:24 PST 2005

Thanks for your efforts Jason.  They have been appreciated.  All the best to
you in your personal projects.  See ya at the meetings - you still owe me a
beer I think.... :)

Jarrod, is there a reason why the communications coordinator is not an
official position (meaning elected position)??  Just curious.  I was thinking
that if it were to be an elected position, then we might be able to fill it
at the AGM.

Shawn