[clug-talk] Notice of Intent

Marcel A. Lecker volvox at telusplanet.net
Thu Jan 6 20:19:36 PST 2005

Well Jarrod and Kari,

I must say you've both done well and it will be sad to see you move on
to greener pastures (aka other projects).

I think your contribution of time and energy toward CLUG is telling
insofar as how much the group has grown since we started yet still in
many ways continues to share a common vision.

Having worked with you and Kari on the board myself I can vouch for the
facts that 1./ no decision was ever easy (unless you count using Linux)
and 2./ you can't make everyone happy all of the time. That considered,
I think you've done about as well as can be hoped for.

It was a pleasure serving on the board with you both. I can say with
certainty that you both sought to act in the group as whole's best
interests and for that I can say we all owe you a debt of thanks.

Good luck in your future endeavours,

Marcel