[clug-talk] Notice of Intent

Niels Voll nvoll at voho.com
Thu Jan 6 15:47:05 PST 2005

Hi Jarrod and Kari,
A big thanks for your valued service to the Linux / FLOSS community here
in Calgary; Having given a good chunk of your time over the last couple
of years is more than anyone could have expected and it is very much
appreciated. I hope you'll have more fond memories of this time than
stressful one's (as there are always stresses in leadership positions).
And I hope, that your upcoming projects will be stimulating and rewarding.

Thanks again!

...Niels