[clug-talk] File ownership problem

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Wed Jan 5 15:04:45 PST 2005

Unfortunately, this isn't an option.  He's using a third party tool (not a
custom built one) to do the uploads.  The tool IS open source though and PHP
even, so I can probably hack it to do this, but then I'm changing the "core"
application, and the next upgrade will lose those changes.

I'm looking into the Sticky flag that others have mentioned.

Thanks for the input!

Shawn