[clug-talk] Nexus Computer Books has closed

Evan Brown evan at totaltrucking.com
Wed Jan 5 14:09:55 PST 2005

I'm really going to miss Nexus. One of the guys there helped me get PHP
and Apache working the night before I needed to present my final project
at SAIT for one of my classes. The store was fantastic and as always
there was plenty of hot free coffee to enjoy! I'm really going to miss
Nexus, this city is losing a valuable asset. I always went to Nexus to
fill my library of computer books even when they were cheaper online
just cuz they were nice and ultra helpful.

Evan Brown