[clug-talk] Nexus Computer Books has closed

Cameron Nikitiuk cameron.nikitiuk at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 5 10:33:06 PST 2005

I am sure I am not the only one who will be sad to see you go.  Your
commitment to CLUG and its activities over the years has been astounding and
well appreciated.  Your involvement with the computing community and the
Calgary community will surely be missed.

Best wishes to you all in your new ventures and future endeavours as you all
move on.  A tip of the "Red Hat" to our favourite book store.  Thank you for
all you have done.

May the penguin bless you and smile happily over you!

Cameron Nikitiuk