[clug-talk] OT-Sort of :Converting Mac to PC

Neil Bower nbower at clug.ca
Tue Dec 20 16:53:22 PST 2005

On Tue December 20 2005 15:22, Graham Monk wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have a disc full of EPS images written on a MAC.
> Can I use my Linux box to convert the files to
> something a PC will open? Is it as simple as
> copying the files to disc then burning a new disc
> in the approprite form?

EPS is a file format and they should open on a Windows box as long as there is
software on that box that supports that format.

There is a program called convert that should change the EPS format to a jpg
format.

Hope this helps...unless I missed something.  :-)

Neil

--
Neil Bower
CLUG - http://clug.ca