[clug-talk] MP3 Player on Suse?

unleashed unleashed at unleashedgamers.com
Tue Nov 30 23:46:33 PST 2004

Ok what I did was I did in gentoo was I treaded it as a usb storage and
compiled the kernel with the right options (especaly some of the SCSI
drivers and usb drivers) and treated it as a SCSI drive and added the line

/dev/sda1               /mnt/usb vfat           noauto,user 0 0

to my fstab

then formated it FAT 16 <32MB (thats what the device read) and copyed
over the files.

Or you can check out
http://tuxmobil.org/player_linux_survey_digitalway.html

Travis R.