[clug-talk] Microsoft to Sue linux users

Frank Ledderhof fledderhof at telus.net
Tue Nov 30 15:46:58 PST 2004

Jarrod, I think you would have been perfectly right to punt that
message.  Nevertheless, I hereby extend an olive branch of forgiveness
in a magnanimous, if not entirely ungraceful attempt at turning a blind
eye to your otherwise gross oversight.  I hope that my brother and
sister CLUG(G)gers will join me in this gesture.

I sincerely hope that no-one finds my tone beligerrent or inflammatory,
for any individual absence of reason sufficiently large to misinterpret
this particular playful jab at our esteemed leader as a malicious
personal attack would probably cause my cranial vortex to expand at a
greater rate than mere flesh and bone could accomodate without utter and
complete failure of structural integrity of a most disastrous,
disappointing, disgusting, and distinguishedly disturbing nature.

In other words, my head would probably explode!  (I sincerely hope that
this patently unnecessary explanation does not imply that I have
constituted pedancy.)

Funny, I remember when the only people discussing "political
correctness" were Communists...

With all due respect and upstanding rectitude of uncommunicable tone to
everyone everywhere,

Frank

Neither olives nor their branches were harmed or otherwise abused in the
composition of this message, though a few may have received suggestive,
if not entirely rude, glances.