[clug-talk] Too Many Mailing List Guidelines?

Jason Louie jason.k.louie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:29:23 PST 2004

Oh.... this old ball of wax again.

As I recall splitting Newbies and Techies wasn't desired in previsou
posts, (almost 2 years ago.)  I believe Shawn originally requested for
a list more specifically for CLUG "commitee / political /
administrative" topics.  I believe many people would like to see these
subjects be split off from the general list since this is what I
believe is putting some members off.