[clug-talk] Too Many Mailing List Guidelines?

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Tue Nov 30 15:16:32 PST 2004

On Tuesday 30 November 2004 15:05, Jarrod Major wrote:
>  That is the beauty. I would take your idea further and suggest
> _maybe_ creating a list specifically for technical questions or clug-howto.

If the clug-talk list is intended to be a general "catch-all" type of list,
then I'd be interested in seeing a more technically oriented list.  I'm just
not sure about "clug-howto" - this kinda implies beginner level stuff,
whereas I think a list like this should handle both beginner and advanced
technical issus.  (of course, it could, but the name may not imply that, so
newer more advanced users may not opt into such a list).  "clug-tech" maybe?
If the group thinks another list is warranted though....  Or maybe this
another answer to this?