[clug-talk] Linux on an Xbox?

Dany Allard dany.allard at trema.com
Tue Nov 30 14:08:45 PST 2004

Hello everyone

 I know that there are a lot of sites out there on how to put linux on
an Xbox, but has anyone on the list actually done it?
I know someone looking to install Linux on their Xbox, and they are
looking for a contact locally.

 Thanks

 Dany Allard

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you received it in error, please let us know and delete the message from your system. This message may be confidential and may fall under the duty of non-disclosure. Any use by others than the intended addressee is prohibited. Trema shall not be liable for any damage related to the electronic transmission of this message, such as failure or delay of its delivery, interception or manipulation by third parties, or transmission of viruses or other malicious code.