[clug-talk] Too Many Mailing List Guidelines?

Kin C Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Tue Nov 30 11:39:14 PST 2004

I agree totally but my reasons maybe different.  As a very busy person, my
time is precious to me.  This is only the second day that I have been on
line to the mailing list and I find it a valuable resource and would like
to contribute back to others.  The majority of the time I am seeking
technical information or seeking to help in the same arena and lesser
amount of time for socialization.  When I want to focus on technical, both
in receiving and giving, I don't want to wade through the other messages.

Certainly I do enjoy both, but when I lack the time -- I would like to be
more selective.  Having the mailing list split would be  helpful for myself
as an individual.