[clug-talk] Wireless Router Suggestions

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Tue Nov 30 10:08:18 PST 2004

I have had a good experience with the sveasoft firmware.  I especially like
the fact they extend the web interface to include most of their options.  One
nice feature that may prove usefull to you is the ability to vary the power
output of the RF transmitter.  You can use this increase, or more usually for
me, to decrease the range of the router.

As for stability, I have not noticed any difference between the sveasoft and
stock linksys firmwares.

Cheers,
Gustin

--
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, however a large
number of electrons were seriously inconvenienced.