[clug-talk] Metadot - open source portal server

Kin C Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Tue Nov 30 09:14:49 PST 2004

Thanks for the information on the site with the comparisons.  This will be
quite helpful.  We are close to having the Metadot server running and will
wait until the end of the day before we decide on whether we should
entertain another option.  Yesterday was the first time on-line (active) --
I have found this medium to be quite helpful and encourages
participation.  Thanks again.