[clug-talk] Microsoft to Sue linux users

kMajor at gov.mdrockyview.ab.ca kMajor at gov.mdrockyview.ab.ca
Tue Nov 30 09:06:48 PST 2004

I just want to note that I was not attacking you nor your decision(s) I just think that there should be something to assist the moderator in making these decisions.  I also know that this is yet another volunteer thing that is done when one of the moderators has the time.

Don't sweat it   ; ~[)

Kari