[clug-talk] Fwd: Your message to clug-talk awaits moderator approval

Kevin Anderson list-server at myrealbox.com
Tue Nov 30 08:27:31 PST 2004

Q: Why are procmail filters are useless against spammers, and therefore being replaced by things like Amavis?

A: Because filtering one address is useless in a world where Gmail invites outnumber earth's inhabitants.  And Gmail is only one of MANY different freemail providers.

This will be my last reply in this thread.  You can filter this address, or not.  I'm in the process of abandoning it either way.  (You'll note that the Digital-Adrenaline one is fairly recent.)

Kev.