[clug-talk] Hello everyone

Niels Voll nvoll at voho.com
Tue Nov 30 00:41:24 PST 2004

Hi Paul,

Welcome aboard - list members from out of town are welcome, too -- and
who knows maybe one day, you happen to be in Calgary at the right time
to drop in on one of the monthly meetings.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Just in case you don't already know, there is an archive of past posts
to this mailing list, if you're curious:
http://www.mail-archive.com/clug-talk@clug.ca/

Have fun!

...Niels