[clug-talk] Fwd: Your message to clug-talk awaits moderator approval

s. keeling keeling at spots.ab.ca
Mon Nov 29 19:38:54 PST 2004

Incoming from Kevin Anderson:

> > > Can someone please yes/no this for me?
> >
> > Personally, I vote against it.  Next time, put it on a website and
> > post the link.
>
> Fair enough.  It's only one message, perhaps it has no value.  Others may
> disagree.

Yoohoo.  Others DO disagree, as evidenced by the list policy on large
mails!

> I actually said in the message that I knew I shouldn't just attach a PDF, but
> I didn't really care.
..^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well how the !@#$%^& do you expect us to care about your little
problem then?

> Strange though that 200K is too big.  Perhaps we could ask Aaron if he could
> sweettalk Gmail into sharing up some space for us...  I mean, even Bill
> figured people should have 640K...

And maybe I should stuff you into my procmail /dev/null list right
now, heading off whatever else you decide to spew in the future?  I
don't care where it is.  I don't want 200Kb mails from gmail or from
clug, thank you very much.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -