[clug-talk] Wireless Router Suggestions

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Mon Nov 29 16:02:27 PST 2004

I havn't tried the openwrt firware yet as I have not yet got a spare to play
with.  In most of my deployments the people onsite will be managing the
routers day to day, since most of these people are not at all familiar with
_any_ command line, the web interface is most appropriate.  At least you have
choice.

Either way the linksys WRT54G is an awesome platform, especially at its price
point.