[clug-talk] Wireless Router Suggestions

unleashed unleashed at unleashedgamers.com
Mon Nov 29 15:18:11 PST 2004

I would have to recommend the linksys WRT54G I have 8 wireless routers
of various makes and it seems to be the easiest to setup (other than the
Microsoft ones but haven't seen them in a while) and it has lots of options.

If for some reason you cannot get that i recommend the D-Link DI-524 and
get a larger antenna for it, it is a great overall router except for its
range.

Travis R.