[clug-talk] easy content management system

Dave Watkins dave at davewatkins.net
Sat Nov 27 22:29:18 PST 2004

Drupal is @ http://www.drupal.org/

Content Mgt Comparison is @ httrp://www.cmsmatrix.org/

Cheers,

Dave Watkins
-----Original Message-----
From: clug-talk-bounces at clug.ca [mailto:clug-talk-bounces at clug.ca] On Behalf
Of Shawn
Sent: November 27, 2004 8:09 PM
To: hh at hayz.ws; CLUG General
Subject: Re: [clug-talk] easy content management system

The best one I know about (based on comments I've seen, and the features of
the system) is Drupal.  This appears to be a rather comprehensive solution,
yet easy to maintain.  However I haven't yet used it, so cannot comment
further.

I forget the link off hand, but there is a site where the sole purpose is to

list the different CMS/Blogging tools with comments and ratings (I think).
I'll see if I can track down this site later.

Shawn