[clug-talk] easy content management system

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Sat Nov 27 19:09:13 PST 2004

The best one I know about (based on comments I've seen, and the features of
the system) is Drupal.  This appears to be a rather comprehensive solution,
yet easy to maintain.  However I haven't yet used it, so cannot comment
further.

I forget the link off hand, but there is a site where the sole purpose is to
list the different CMS/Blogging tools with comments and ratings (I think).
I'll see if I can track down this site later.

Shawn