[clug-talk] PROGSIG meeting

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Thu Nov 25 09:22:20 PST 2004

The PROGSIG meetings are a monthly gathering for anyone who is interested in
programming.  Anyone is welcomed to attend.  We sometimes have presentations,
but mostly partake in open discussions and try to help each other out with
any coding related issues we may currently be having.  We also try to offer
advice/guidance to newer programmers.

You can learn more at our website (http://progsig.clug.ca/).

Nexus has been very gracious in allowing our meetings to take place at their
store.  We will continue to meet there as long as Nexus is OK with this,
and/or we get too many members for the venue.  You can learn more about Nexus
on their website (http://www.nexuscomputerbooks.com/index.php)

Hope to see you at the meeting.

Shawn