[clug-talk] Invitation V International Unix Meeting in Uninet

Alberto Cea albertocea at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 24 15:16:48 PST 2004

Hi this is a invitation to participate to V UMeet
2004. The last year they was very interesting with lot
of conferences via Internet with people from around
the world.

Participations are welcome.

==================================

The conference will take place online (IRC, WWW) on
December, 9-22 2004. The Organizing Comittee would
like to welcome this time to everybody who wants to
join us together with friends we met at previous
editions.

Registration and attendance is free and we are
grateful for your participation and interest.

The Organizing Comittee

More info, contacs and registration
http://umeet.uninet.edu