[clug-talk] December meeting presentation material volunteers.

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 19 18:07:10 PST 2004

Wow, and we present the audience supported presentation :-)
Sounds like a very viable idea. Whenever we schedule this presentation, I am
sure, and anyone else is also welcome to join the distcc movement, we will
have ample notice.
I have nothing scheduled for February yet, Setting up a room-full of puters in
DeVry is not going to be very difficult, i think. An hour and 2-3 volunteers
will be enough to cover that aspect. I am not totally clear on the cpu
capability of them puters, i guess i will ask. But if we have 2-3 Multi
Gigahertz laptops in the audience, we might not even need to do this, and
just be done with a hub and a handful of long cat5s. Talk about structured
networking :-)
Cheers
Szemir