[clug-talk] Slightly OT Power usage

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Fri Nov 19 14:59:13 PST 2004

I'm currently running 6 headless servers on a single ups (Backups 350VA).
I've only seen the ups complain once, and that was likely a sag/spike in the
line.  Of course though, the monitor I have sitting there (for when the
servers need some personal attention) isn't plugged into the lines with
battery backup.

So, I'm not too concerned about the power consumption for them...

HTH

Shawn