[clug-talk] Ok, I'm wrong... (combined replies...)

Kevin Anderson list-server at myrealbox.com
Fri Nov 19 14:32:04 PST 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 18:29, Niels Voll wrote:
> p.s. Does Gentoo have signed packages yet? It's one of the issues, which
> made me hesitate trying it so far..

Support is there in the latest version of portage, but I don't know if there
are any (significant) packages which take advantage of it yet.

That is certainly a legitimate concern, too.  I hope/expect that they will
move to address it in the coming months.  With any luck, 2004.3 will be the
last release without it fully integrated and used everywhere.

Kev.