[clug-talk] December meeting presentation material volunteers.

Chris Lobkowicz chris_lobkowicz at rapid.ca
Fri Nov 19 14:07:42 PST 2004

Hmm, a room full of puters humming the distcc tune.
That is a tempting offer! Heck even 4x P4's would make a *really* nice
distcc farm.
I would like partake in such a demonstration. I suspect that this would
take some time to get setup properly. Perhaps the Feb meeting would be
better? I know December is pretty crazy for me, and likely as much for
others as well. So perhaps Feb might be better, that way all persons
involved could spend some quality January pos-xmass-stress time to make
sure this is a stunning presentation.
But those are just my thoughts.

Kevin, you up to this?

Cheers