[clug-talk] December meeting presentation material volunteers.

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 19 13:07:14 PST 2004

Hi Kevin and Chris.
What about a show and tell, with the compile bruing in the background, using
distcc, and a room-full of puters humming with distcc in the other room, You
(both) could do a gentoo install, and present the beauties of the portage
system. I am afraid the December meeting is taken, we have GAMES and FUN in
December, but the January meeting is still open, so If you are still
intrested, we could set-up the distcc farm, and you would get more time to
prep the presentation .... How about ?
Cheers
Szemir