[clug-talk] Gentoo 2004.3 is out, and here I am compiling 2004.2

Jason Louie jason.k.louie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 10:45:15 PST 2004

I see the Gentooites are doing some recruiting ;-)

I might swing by VFXWeb and get a $30 system to play with Gentoo.
I'll have to read up on distcc, (never heard of it till this list.)

Although in the mean time I am quite happy with my Debian system as my
server.  But I wouldn't mind getting Gentoo nailed down too.