[clug-talk] Microsoft to Sue linux users

s. keeling keeling at spots.ab.ca
Thu Nov 18 12:32:05 PST 2004

Incoming from John Clarke:

> them. After all, nowadays who in their right mind wouldn't be looking for
> ways to ween themselves of their dependence on MS.

I wish I travelled in your circles.  In mine, North American based
business remains hopelessly addicted to Microsoft based software.
Despite its many flaws, they don't want to change.  They would like to
hear about bandaid fixes to gloss over all the open sores, but
abandoning MS is the last thing on their minds.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -